For individuals, companies or government bodies – if you are seeking advice or support relating to the movement and transportation of people and goods; then we are the team for you.
We offer multi-modal transport and integrated land-use advice and solutions that are tailored to meet the needs of our customers and communities.
Our multi-disciplinary team offers high-quality expertise across the following services and sectors.
Insight at your fingertips
By generating powerful insights from big data sets and generating simulations we can help you to:
- identify the critical transport problem to be solved
- select the best option to mitigate the issue
- help you measure and report the traffic impacts and benefits associated with your decision-making for business cases, funding applications and development applications
- evaluate the benefits realised following your infrastructure investment
- Traffic and transport modelling
- Pedestrian and interchange modelling
- Spatial and data analytics
Traffic and Transport Planning
Planning transport for people of all ages and abilities
These desires create competition for limited space – At Crossley, we can help authorities allocate road space whilst balancing the expectations of the community.
We undertake traffic and transport studies to inform and develop appropriate transport strategies through to concept plans.
We are experienced practitioners in using design approaches such as complete streets and movement and place to support the delivery of streets for people of all ages and abilities.
Development Planning & Engineering
Planning accessible places that people will love
Our team offer demonstrable experience in supporting architects, developers and government bodies in realising their plans for places.
Working collaboratively, we can help your team plan and deliver transport solutions that fully integrate and support your visionary communities and buildings.
We offer experience in:
- land-use planning
- land-use assessment
- development compliance
- Urban revitalisation and regeneration
Traffic impact assessments and green travel plans
We are here to support you in developing your designs and gaining planning approval.
Proud members of the Property Council NSW.
Research & policy
Capturing diverse perspectives to offer thoughtful advice and strategy
We are passionate and curious to understand our cities’ wicked problems.
Our team brings diverse research tactics from geography, economics, politics, product design, planning and engineering backgrounds; to explore and unpick issues.
Transport education & promotion
Influencing behaviour to encourage safer and sustainable travel choices
We are passionate about understanding why people choose to travel to certain destinations, and their choice of transport.
Applying design-thinking to harness empathy and to gain an understanding of the psychological and physical limitations that influence travel choices, we have led, delivered and evaluated transport education and promotion campaigns.
Such campaigns have aimed to:
- Promote sustainable travel choices
- Pilot and research behavioural responses to traffic management measures and tactics
- Improve road safety skills
Past projects include:
- Safe routes to school
- Walking school buses
- Share the path bicycle and pedestrian safety campaign
- Cycling education program development and promotion
- Red routes, high risk crash corridors (UK)
- 20 is plenty speed reduction campaign
- Accidents to Zero (20), road safety campaign
- School travel plans
Delivering successful projects for people and places
We offer comprehensive project and program management services across transport planning and project development.
Our team have led multimillion-dollar projects and programs successfully both externally and as the client.
Working client side, our team have received awards for their approach to collaboration and innovation.
Our team have project managed works on behalf of:
- Transport for NSW
- Roads and Maritime Services
- Transport for London
- Department for Planning
- Various local councils