Delivering transport strategies, tools and tactics for better streets and places
We are a diverse team of bright and imaginative experts who are passionate about creating connected and accessible transport networks that support the enjoyment and productivity of our places.
Our projects contribute to the liveability of cities and integrate transport with land use. We work across all scales and project phases from transport strategies, design and project evaluation.
Passionate and curious to understand how transport can influence and benefit our day-to-day lives; we employ a variety of tactics from market research, to data analytics and workshops to define issues, set goals and seek opportunities in collaboration with stakeholders and communities.
Stephanie Crossley founded Crossley Transport Planning in 2019 with a mission to lead innovative and empathetic approaches to designing transport for everyone. This vision extends beyond what we do – it is why and how we support and deliver our services for our clients and their stakeholders and communities.
We offer multi-modal transport and integrated land-use advice and solutions across the following sectors:
MA Oxon MSc CAAM
Transport Planning Leader
Stephanie is our Founding Director who brings experience from the UK and Australia. She is an adaptable and highly capable transport planner and traffic engineer who has successfully created strategies to develop and secure funding for some of Sydney’s most significant infrastructure programs.
Her range of experience is demonstrated through the following key projects:
- Movement and place analysis for Sydney’s State Road Network
- Western Harbour Tunnel, Beaches Link and F6 Extension Traffic and Transport Studies
- North Shore Link Cycleway route selection and strategic design
- Willoughby Council’s draft parking strategy
- Campbelltown Council’s satellite commuter car park needs analysis
- John Lennon Airport & Manchester Airport expansion
- B-Line Bus Corridor Strategic and Concept Design Development